Welcome...

Welcome to my blog. Follow my intermittent thoughts as I write, watch movies, read books, and generally stumble my way through modern media.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 1

Day one for NaNoWriMo is drawing to a close. It's been a productive day writing so far. It's all I've done this afternoon since I'm determined to get ahead in the very likely case that I won't be able to write some days. I'm 2548 words ahead of the minimum for the day, which gives me about a day and a half in case something happens. I'm also 1177 words ahead of where I was at the end of the day last year, so that's an improvement.

I've finished the prologue and chapter one, so I think I've (somewhat) set up the backstory and I've started my plot on the event that sets off the main course of events.

Let's see where this goes from here.

4215 words!

No comments:

Post a Comment