Welcome...

Welcome to my blog. Follow my intermittent thoughts as I write, watch movies, read books, and generally stumble my way through modern media.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Movie Review: Megamind (PG)

Going to see this movie was a last-second thing. I was doing other things at the time, but when my family called and said they were going I decided to give it a shot. I'm not much for animated superhero movies, especially since they all seem to be repeating the same plot.

Megamind does fall into that category, just with a more modern twist. It was an interesting twist that I saw coming from a mile away, but there ya go. I won't say more just in case.

This movie wasn't unbearable and it was cute at some parts. Overall, I wasn't too disappointed but I wasn't too impressed. One of those movies that could go either way.

Would I watch this again? If it was between this and other recent superhero movies, yes.
My rating: 3 out of 5

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I've been wanting to see it, but I'll probably wait until Netflix adds it to the mix. Or the dollar theatre...

    ReplyDelete