Welcome...

Welcome to my blog. Follow my intermittent thoughts as I write, watch movies, read books, and generally stumble my way through modern media.

Monday, April 4, 2011

April Showers

Apparently a monster storm is heading this way. I don't really care much about it as long as I get out of school, but that's probably unlikely. I'm going to go ahead and cut this off here, before the power goes out.

...


Three hours later...

My power knocked out the internet just as I was clicking publish. How's that for humor? All of the sudden the lights were flashing on and off, and hail was hitting the windows so hard we had to shout to hear each other. Let's try publishing this again.

1 comment:

  1. It just came all of the sudden. It was crazy. I said, "It's not storming, but it probably will soon. It's weird looking out- Oh, there it is."

    ReplyDelete