Welcome...

Welcome to my blog. Follow my intermittent thoughts as I write, watch movies, read books, and generally stumble my way through modern media.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hello Again

I'm back for the second blog of the day. I spent most of today just relaxing after a long, stressful week.

I don't think I've announced it here on my blog, but I've finally picked which college I'm going to, and I have my housing lined up! After so many months of dragging my feet and deliberating (but mostly dragging my feet), I picked Auburn. It was a strange move for me, since I've pretty much rejected college football and large campuses all of my life. This should be an adventure.

I'm excited to start getting the stuff together for my dorm. I've always enjoyed planning how to decorate my room, and this is a chance to get a fresh start at that. My I've already purchased my comforter for my bed, and a lamp to match it.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! for college decisions and dorm decorations and planning!
    I like your idea for having a blog for everyday. But I'm still going to stick with BEDA. Yours is... BFEDA. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete