Welcome...

Welcome to my blog. Follow my intermittent thoughts as I write, watch movies, read books, and generally stumble my way through modern media.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Questions from Katie!

Because I'm at a loss as to what to write, I'll be answering random questions from Katie.

Q:What all did you eat today?
A:Haha, this may be embarrassing. I nibbled on food all day today. It involved some granola bars, a petit four, cottage cheese and mandarin oranges, peanut M&Ms, ham, and a popsicle. There may or may not have been some more in there. Heh.

Q: What do you think of when I say "Marshmallow"?
A: I think of this time when I roasted marshmallows as a kid. We were out in the woods around our house, and we had built up a fire. I think one got dropped on the ground, and our dog Bruno ate it. It got stuck on his nose, and he spent a long time afterwards trying to lick it off.

Q: What is your favorite frozen yogurt topping?
A: Kiwi! I don't know why, but I just love kiwi on top of vanilla frozen yogurt.

Q: Would you rather be burning up/almost dehydrated or FREEZING cold?
A: I would rather be burning up, I guess. Neither sounds very enjoyable, but when I get cold my feet go all numb and frostbitten looking.

Q: Explain the saying, "It's raining cats and dogs."
A: Well, you see, the explanation involves me making things up completely, since I have no idea what I'm talking about. A long time ago, there was a storm so bad that it swept away all of the animals in the world into a big tornado (which is a Spanish word, but the storm was before Spain). When the winds finally died down, all of the animals were deposited topsy-turvy on the villages, the rivers, and the hills. It was a great mess, but as they fell from the sky, the people shouted "It's raining cats and dogs!" THE END.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy food!
    Mmmm. Camp fires!
    Kiwi... interesting...
    Usually I respond with cold because you can add layers of clothing and stuff to keep warm, but when you're hot, you can only take off so much and still be decent. But I'm not quite sure anymore.
    I LOVE your cats and dogs story. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete